What is the best treatment method for Rheumatoid Arthritis? - Ayurveda / Allopathy/ Yoga or any else and Why?

By adamandy Latest Activity May 24 at 7:01 am Views 832 Replies 2 Likes 2

adamandy

I am suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis disease.I am looking for treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis. One of my friend shared his experiene on trying yoga and he got a good result. She told me that Yoga can effectively heal all lifestyle related ailments. What is the best method for Rheumatoid Arthritis - Ayurveda / Allopathy/ Yoga or any else and Why?

• Report Report as inappropriate
    Email Email
    Print Print Twitter Twitter
    Facebook Facebook

Replies (2 replies)

Add your reply Reply Down
  • Dr Gary
    Dr GaryCA June 9 at 1:57 pm   

HI adamandy, it is great to meet you. Glad you found your way to Arthritis Connect! I am a counselor and not a physician, so I am sorry to say I don't have any helpful advice for you. My clients with arthritis have also tried complementary approaches, and some have had some good results. I encourage you to keep your doctor posted on any complementary approaches you try, just to make sure they won't place you at risk in any way. It seems to me that doctors are becoming increasingly open to practices like yoga, at least that has been my experience. I hope you will stay in touch with us, my friend.

• rajith
    rajith May 24 at 7:55 am   
    Edited May 24 at 11:17 pm by rajith

Yoga is definitely one option for people with arthritis. Not only for the exercise benefits, but it’s also beneficial in the mind/body area, promoting relaxation and stress reduction.Yoga can effectively heal all life style related ailments. due to our attraction towards western medicine, not much people know about the power of Indian Systems for health.It can alleviate joint pain and stiffness, and improve flexibility, range of motion and balance.it reduces stress and anxiety, and helps you to relax more.It’s a good idea to work with an instructor who’s familiar with arthritis and can advise on the best modifications to make to poses to make them safer and less painful. There are many place in India gives good treatment. If you are intrested to study yoga courses I can sugest you yoga courses in kerala are best to try .
    For more information -( http://ayugreen.com )

Hide the Social Toolbar Show the Social Toolbar