arthritis and migraines

By aperoll33 Latest Activity February 24 at 12:54 pm Views 1,346 Replies 1 Likes 1

aperoll33

I currently suffer from migraines after being injured in Afghanistan, shortly after that I was diagnosed with arthritis. I'm currently doing a research paper on the connect between the two because I know there is a connection and I want to solve this issue. I'm in school finishing up my PhD and I want to find out if there are others who suffer from both and when the symptoms started and how they maybe related. If anyone has any information on their own experience I would like to hear it. I would also like to know if there is any information that helps lessen the symptoms of both. Thank you for your help and lets bring this issue to light so other doctors can start taking notice.

• Report Report as inappropriate
    Email Email
    Print Print Twitter Twitter
    Facebook Facebook

Replies (1 reply)

Add your reply Reply Down
  • Dr Gary
    Dr GaryCA March 1 at 11:15 pm   

Hi aperoll23, it's really great to meet you. I am glad you found your way to this supportive community. I am a therapist, not a physician, but I have worked with clients with arthritis and migraines. I haven't thought about the connection between the two. This is interesting and worthwhile research you are doing. I will be interested to hear more about your findings. I hope you will stay in touch with us!

Hide the Social Toolbar Show the Social Toolbar