Same sided joint pain.

By hlrrt Latest Activity June 19 at 9:25 pm Views 1,126 Replies 6

hlrrt

This all seems unrelated, but in 3 days I have right handed swelling and pain, Right shoulder pain, and right knee pain?! What the devil is that? My left side is fine! I have been taking Motrin and using aspercreme, only minimal improvement in RO hand, shoulder and knee, which started after hand, are both worse. Any ideas?

• Report Report as inappropriate
    Email Email
    Print Print Twitter Twitter
    Facebook Facebook

Replies (6 replies)

Add your reply Reply Down
  • redorangedog
    redorangedog July 12 at 3:59 pm   

See discussion on same sided joint pain. Osteoarthritis might be a cause of your pain.

• redorangedog
    redorangedog July 12 at 4:05 pm   

Osteoarthritis is more localized on one side of the body. RA is inflammation all over the body, a systemic disease. Hope you are feeling better and see your Rheumatologist for pain relief.

• Dr Gary
    Dr GaryCA July 8 at 10:59 pm   

Hi hlrrt, nice to meet you. I am really glad you're here. Sorry you dealing with this, it's hard to live with pain. I am a therapist and not a doctor, so I don't have any helpful information to give you, I am sorry to say. I do hope you are working closely with your doctor on this. It's been awhile since you posted. How are you doing?

• Crazy Jane
    Crazy Jane August 3 at 9:40 pm   

I agree with redorangedog!

• WASHED OUT
    WASHED OUT June 25 at 9:46 am   

There can be many reasons why your right side is more problematic for you, to many to give an accurate guess. You need something that will help change things at the source of your body inflammation. It runs in your bloodstream, and comes from your gut and diet. Please google, Black Seed Oil and its benefits and uses. Also google CBD oil and its benefits and uses. High grain diets and sugars cause more inflammation in our bodies, they also cause what is called leaky gut because they contain many lectins . These lectins join with a slime protein that lines your gut and pass directly through your small intestine walls into your bloodstream which causes autoimmune responses and inflammation in the body.
    https://www.helpmychronicpain.com/blog/bid/85...

• Crazy Jane
    Crazy Jane July 1 at 8:58 pm   

As a member of NORML, I have read wonderful reviews of CBD oil and its benefits.

Hide the Social Toolbar Show the Social Toolbar