Compression gloves- Tommie copper

By Candi G Latest Activity September 1, 2013 at 12:31 am Views 840 Replies 3 Likes 3

Candi G

Has anyone tried the Tommie Copper compression gloves? I heard that they help with pain in the wrist and hands.

• Report Report as inappropriate
    Email Email
    Print Print Twitter Twitter
    Facebook Facebook

Replies (3 replies)

Add your reply Reply Down
  • Candi G
    Candi G September 2 at 9:08 am   

I haven't tried them yet. My mom heard about them at the VA hospital. A nurse that was there says that she and lots of the other nurses use Tommie Copper products. My hands hurt so badly a lot of days. I did check out the website and they had great reviews but no one mentioned RA so I thought I'd see if anyone here had tried them. They are approx $35 a pair plus s/h. I think I will get the open tip gloves since I type so much.
    Thanks!!!

• JanaB88
    JanaB88 September 2 at 3:15 am   

Hi,
    I have never heard of them, I have horrible pain in my wrist, hands and fingers especially. Thanks for the post I'm gonna look in to them. Have you tried them?
    Take care,
    Jana

• kittenpurr1
    kittenpurr1 September 2 at 3:26 am   
    Edited September 2 at 3:28 am by kittenpurr1

Tommie Copper is a brand of compression apparel that is infused with copper. There's gloves with finger holes, and solid gloves, there's a lot of apparel for folks that have Arthritis. Best wishes. I have just been using the stabilizer for carpal tunnel for my hands and wrist. You can go to the website, and type it in; to get more info on whatever you need. Tommie Copper stands behind its products with a 30-day, money-back guarantee. If you try a Tommie Copper product but don't get relief within 30 days of receipt, you can return it for a refund (minus shipping and handling).

Hide the Social Toolbar Show the Social Toolbar