On this site- what do you want/not want to see here?

By marieanne Latest Activity May 23, 2012 at 3:36 pm Views 5,511 Replies 6 Likes 2

marieanne

People have come to me in private to express their views about what
has changed here at AC. It seems that the sites has become much more difficult
to navigate for some newcomers. I hope this post will let all give their
opinions about that & what they would like to see here. Or, what you
don't like. Any changes that you would like to see happen here? Thanks.

• Report Report as inappropriate
    Email Email
    Print Print Twitter Twitter
    Facebook Facebook

Replies (6 replies)

Add your reply Reply Down
  • Lizziebell60
    Lizziebell60 July 6, 2012 at 5:30 pm   

Change is good may take a while to get use to it, also many has stated on here what they want!

• redorangedog
    redorangedog May 27, 2012 at 3:29 am   

Redorangedog, Thank you Marieanne! I am finding this site harder to navigate. I do not understand the concept of the mingle machine. It was easier for me to check a spot on someone's profile to ask if they would consider being friends. Also, I do not know if anyone is responding to my posts. I liked being alerted to anyone that wanted to communicate with me. It is gratifying to have someone respond to a direct post and I am not able to do this anymore. I have been thinking that I am just an old that can not learn the new tricks or that no one is interested in what I have to say and it is time to move on. Thanks for noticing the negative impact of the new changes, you have been the only person to notice and really care. Red

• Lori Byrnes
    Lori Byrnes June 20, 2012 at 5:48 pm   

I don't understand the whole thing either, so don't feel like the "Lone Ranger". I also don't like the fact that I have to keep logging in to the sites over and over again, even though I click on the "remember me" button every time I log in. It's very frustrating.

• marieanne
    marieanne May 27, 2012 at 8:34 pm   

Hi Dear Red, I too, have noticed that the communication seems rather broken up- I would like to see the threads of communication back so that we might
    be able to better follow when someone is talking to us here. I miss that. I often miss posts that my friends post on their profiles also, I would like to be able to
    follow that- the general comments posted on their profiles that state how
    they are doing, etc. would be nice. I have noticed also recently that I now have
    to log-in to see any gifts & posts to me whereas before I didn't have to log-in
    each time to see them. If I don't log-in with each one I won't be able to find
    them when I get back on-site. I wish this feature was more like it was before.
    Hugs, marieanne

• squog master
    squog master May 26, 2012 at 1:02 am   

I don't like the fact that when I open an email I have telling me I have a gift or note or someone has replied to my discussion, it no longer tells me on which site I can find it.

• marieanne
    marieanne May 27, 2012 at 1:14 am   

Hi Dear squog master, this sounds a little odd to say the least. I am able
    to see which sites the messages come from thus far. I hope this gets
    cleared up for you soon. It sounds like a glitch of some kind. You can
    mention this to the site team to see if they can help you to get this
    cleared up. Thanks & good luck to you. Hugs, marieanne

Hide the Social Toolbar Show the Social Toolbar